Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 July, 07:11
Am going with "no question is a dumb question." ;) And if I have thought this, then here are probably others, so...

For those who have excellent business/financial sense:
What do you even do with gold and silver once you buy it? Put it in a bank's vault? How does that help?

Does owning some gold and silver jewelry count, even if you don't want to sell it?

Are credit unions safer than banks?

I still can't wrap my mind around switching over to a new system, although I know it will be a good thing. What do we do before that happens? Some of us don't have a lot of "play" money these days.

Advice to the beginners? (I now wish I had studied business... Well, it's not too late to learn on my own! :) )

(Bo Polny and Flyover Conservatives have companies they suggest, so might call and talk to them. But if you have insight, that would be great!)

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
25 July, 07:33
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I’m no expert, but have heard and have had suggested to me from others that are more experienced than myself: yes, gold & silver jewelry (obviously the type matters) counts and that credit unions are “safer”. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m of the group that has no “play money” either. Have often said if my bank account were ever to he hacked, the hackers would probably make a donation. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Hahaha! :) Thank you for sharing what you know, Sharon! Much appreciated!🙏❤️ In this new season coming up, I believe God is going to bless us all financially and in other ways too!
07:36 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it