JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Why does Kobayashi @administrator have only 12,000+ followers? We wouldn't want to miss anything from the Tippy Top. I love and support the effort of Truth Social and those of you that are doing your part there but I don't think that Donald Trump had us in mind as his target audience. I might be wrong. For me and for now at least, this IS Anon Island. This is where it's Habbening. It's 55 O'Clock.

#FamilyIsEverything
09:46 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 12:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please don't get me wrong, Nana really is not so much scared of much that can happen to me in this Earth suit, so maybe the word scared is the wrong one to use.
But I really spend a lot of time considering and manifesting the future for real.
While I see a lot of ppl thinking that once we get past this precipice and the rest that are going to wake up do, and we start over, that it is going to be this really easy peasy thing.

I have spent some time listening to chat rooms of Patriots and other platforms, and I am telling you we have a hard row to hoe.
EGOS are still in full force bloom! In fairness many well intentioned ppl in take over to help mode also.
There are alot that still think that their way is the only way and want to bend everyone else to their way to move forward to fix this.
Point is they do not yet understand how this has to work, we got to here by those means and we cant trade one master for a less evil, well intentioned still "master".
New word, "Commuicatio

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 July, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
TRUTH, Well spoken Nana. Thank YOU and have a Blessed Day :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 July, 04:59
The only path forward for Patriots is self-governance.

I follow my intuitive guidance.

People who want power over others I am allergic too.

25 July, 11:14
There is no other platform like Anonup period, Nana agrees, but perhaps many newbies here do not know about @administrator our Kobayashi that created this platform to follow him.

Nana also was not lost on his hand on doing of this.
I do remember the first day that you Sir joined us here and what he said to you. Your arrival here was not lost on Koba.

Letting me know that he was aware on the front of who was coming here at first.
Then he created the "fooked" button when the numbers increased so much for us to maintain our own island.
We are a great family here and very different from other non personal platforms.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 11:54
Funny. I have no memory of that interaction. I have never used a fook button but this platform has been a Godsend.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 July, 11:14
😃 I agree. ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 July, 10:46
. #FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏼🥰

Ange Love @LoveM
25 July, 12:20
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Love this 5:5❤️ JFK Jr 55 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🦅
AWAKEN 55 🌈🦋✨🕊

#FamilyIsEverything 💞us

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 July, 10:44
Double vibes on this post🎇🎇🎇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 11:55
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love those 11's and 22's. Reminds me of VK/ 22.11. 🇺🇸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 July, 10:30
😁🤣😅😆AND DON'T FORGET: ON AU, EVERY DAY IS FRY DAY!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 11:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
A men.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 10:29
this place is light years ahead of all anons. waaay agead of rhe curve

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 11:59
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
There are autists in the bakery that never took to social media. They were too busy baking bread. I LOVE those solitary and salty autists. (I'm one of them but don't tell anyone, lol). I hope that they feel seen and supported here.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 July, 10:27
I honestly feel in my heart and think we are the ORIGINAL Truth Social!! Have a MAGA day AnonUp Patriots!!! Keep up the AWESOME work and FIGHT to get the TRUTH out there!!! Much LOVE ❤️ to ALL!!! 🙏 🇺🇸 💕

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 12:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
You might be on to something. AnonUp- 81(/18/ R)
Incredible/ 81 Eye On Q/81 Q Is Real/ 81 Activate/ 81 Telegram/ 81 Effective/ 81 Evolve/ 81 Frog Image/ 81 John F. Jr./ 81 We Ready/ 81 Awesome/ 81. 🇺🇸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 July, 10:26
😊🙏🤍

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 July, 10:25

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 July, 10:21
Yes sir...agreed! 👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 July, 10:19
😉

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 July, 10:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
again 2's

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 July, 09:57
AU be like

25 July, 02:18
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
0, 17, 4
Q the Foundation

That's right because we did not miss the dance!
&
btw:
We did not melt in the frickin rain either!

https://youtu.be/iYhnFvxTj...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 July, 09:53
❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 12:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication