JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 09:46
Why does Kobayashi @administrator have only 12,000+ followers? We wouldn't want to miss anything from the Tippy Top. I love and support the effort of Truth Social and those of you that are doing your part there but I don't think that Donald Trump had us in mind as his target audience. I might be wrong. For me and for now at least, this IS Anon Island. This is where it's Habbening. It's 55 O'Clock.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There is no other platform like Anonup period, Nana agrees, but perhaps many newbies here do not know about @administrator our Kobayashi that created this platform to follow him.

Nana also was not lost on his hand on doing of this.
I do remember the first day that you Sir joined us here and what he said to you. Your arrival here was not lost on Koba.

Letting me know that he was aware on the front of who was coming here at first.
Then he created the "fooked" button when the numbers increased so much for us to maintain our own island.
We are a great family here and very different from other non personal platforms.
11:14 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny. I have no memory of that interaction. I have never used a fook button but this platform has been a Godsend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396