Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 09:34
I cant tell you how much I appreciate this place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 12:49
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I try to introduce people to AU, Trump suppirters, but so many are still so stuck in the republican, estabmishment, MSM, 3D way of thinking and looking at things. They will not and can not wake up and move beyond the 3D. Not saying it's impossible but it is going to take much, much more. The MSM is going to have to fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
25 July, 12:09
I went to WeGo.social first then AU when it became WeGo's backup - - been on both ever since.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
25 July, 12:02
ditto to your salty comment - i keep meaning to send him a message but havent. we should bombard him.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
25 July, 10:21
AU is the first place I came to after being booted from the other site.

Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
25 July, 10:21
AU is the first place I came to after being booted from the other site.