Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I cant tell you how much I appreciate this place.
09:34 PM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 September, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
31 August, 04:31
I love our anon family!
So happy to be here ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
31 August, 04:23
Has a home grown real American hospitality about it from where I sit.

Red Edge @Rededge
31 August, 04:23
Family ❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 August, 04:19
Itsa VK vibe day 😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 04:12
me too

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 August, 04:07
HOME

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 August, 04:06

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 August, 04:06
That felt like a hug VK! ❤️☺️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 August, 08:33
You are VERY MUCH appreciated sir!
Thanks for your guidance always.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 July, 11:19
This is a special group. No baloney and lots of support. Very intelligent,faithful,loving folks here. Its a good vibe.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 July, 10:41
Ditto! I really appreciate all of you so much. 💯❤️Thanks for being familia.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 July, 05:18
I am beyond greatful fo AU. I took a break to check out other telegram channels that I had read in the past. WOW..followers of Trump and Q now are saying to wake up to the Awakening. Trump is the Anti-christ who will be ushering in our "new age" financial system. In order to use this system we will have to be physically marked. They are quoting Revelations, mocking Juan O Savin, Lin Wood and using Gematriaon Trump, his speeches, past events etc. I went to bed lat night with my head spinning!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 July, 08:05
🥰🫶✨
empowering
rejuvenating
🥰🫶✨
✨🐸💞🐸💞🐸✨

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
25 July, 07:21
I belong to patriot groups but AU is it for me. Thank you all and much love..

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 July, 07:18
Same here! Love all my Patriot families ❤️🙏🏻

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
25 July, 07:13
I love this place too. Prayers out to you! :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 July, 01:22

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 July, 12:51
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Love you all. kept me sane through this crap. Y’all are all A1 💚💚
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 12:45
GM! You are much appreciated here as well with your wisdom & encouragement!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 July, 12:41

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 July, 12:39
AU Fam is kind, respectful, helpful, informative and just Home 💞

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 July, 11:41
Of all the platforms available, THIS one is my go-to..🙌

TS seems a bit snarky-minded even though many are Patriots, FB is a fooking joke
Twatter lost me LONG ago
Telegram is ok for the present time even though it has many PaYtriots pushing things I don't have a good vibe on AT ALL and the list of all the other silly shilly botty places goes on and on....

I feel a Definite Fam vibe every time I am here, comfy, cozy and real "LOVE" from our Family we have created here..💓🙏

Love ALL of you and so happy to be a part of the #FamilyIsEverything

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 11:32
If it wasn't for AU, VK, and ALL truth tellers helping, I don't know if we'd (me) would have made it. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 July, 10:44
Vibes confirmed - We are WITH YOU :)

NEO ONE @Neo
25 July, 11:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Funny how it works.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 10:29
There is a spiritual connection on AU. 😇 I believe that is what is felt by us as we love and support one another. It is a very different "feel" here than on TS, TG, Gab. Much less about popularity and importance and much more focus on supporting and reporting truth, helping one another learn things. Not just a political focus either, things like helping others understand how to connect with God, improve or support good health, sharing natures beauty, things like that. AU is a blessing. 🌷💖😊

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 10:29
There is a spiritual connection on AU. 😇 I believe that is what is felt by us as we love and support one another. It is a very different "feel" here than on TS, TG, Gab. Much less about popularity and importance and much more focus on supporting and reporting truth, helping one another learn things. Not just a political focus either, things like helping others understand how to connect with God, improve or support good health, sharing natures beauty, things like that. AU is a blessing. 🌷💖😊

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 July, 10:24
The End...

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
25 July, 09:32
I think we ALL feel that way!
My life would be entirely different without the people here. I never would've had the strength to refuse [their] agenda without the support I got from you all. Funny thing is that in the beginning I never intended to join twitter. Only made an account so i could see Q links and DJT posts. But it led me here, to all of you, who have carried me through this rollercoaster ride.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 July, 09:15
thank you for guiding us into the LIGHT together ❤ 🇺🇸
i am forever grateful for this FAMILY on AU😍😍😍😍😍😍😍