TrueView Patriot @TimA
25 July, 05:43
How long does it take to build a 3D-printed house?

Alquist used a massive 3D printer to create the structure of the home out of concrete, rather than wood and other traditional materials. The process took just 28 hours — the typical Habitat for Humanity house takes at least four weeks to construct — and it cut building costs by 15% per square foot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Been looking into this tech for Anon-Island.
05:47 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 July, 02:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How do I get me some of that Anon Island mate?

Assume OG’s invited?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 July, 01:44
the hempcrete, sounds good, no mold or mildew, walls are breathable, like that, more affordable, flexible for hurricanes, building is faster, more efficient, will not attract pests like wood, sounds doable🤍

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 July, 05:34
Hempcrete is the way to go
This new project aims to develop affordable, eco-friendly housing using hempcrete - a durable, lightweight, sustainable alternative to traditional concrete that is made from natural hemp plants.https://merryjane.com/news...
👇
University researchers will 3D print new buildings using hempcrete and will create them to “achieve structural and energy performance that will comply with modern design codes.” https://www.cannabisbusine...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 05:19
AH FAK just thought about it, you could have a hempcrete freakin lil factory there, and build on site. BOOM< on the hempcrete

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 05:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Idk who ya are, or if ya'll are kidding. NO intel. BUT could be done, if someone was. NO ain't asking either, that is what ANON means. lol

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
25 July, 04:01
We made a 3D printer at home, can test out models and scale up from there 😉 it really is so fun to watch and so much potential.. essentially the timing can be tweaked with programming and materials can be custom as well. Heck, we could even print glow in the dark homes 😂😎

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jes King @jes_US
25 July, 01:04
yes please and thank you VK.
at least for my section 😉 I would prefer it for all my Anon family though as it is much better for the body, mind, spirt, energy.... or if you're into geomancy, "feng shui";
but that's enough of that I do not want to bore you with the BENEFITS of HEMPCRETE the trade is something I've been going on and on and on about for years!

and to the lovely people that might find themselves creating /working in this industry in the very near FUTURE. Should preemptively start considering the different aesthetic options... recessed LED lights, creative nature inspired designs...blah blah blah.
All my love.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
25 July, 04:06
In response Jes King to her Publication
🙋‍♀️ All in for this idea! Thank you for the inspiration, will start gathering ideas/suggestions for aesthetic options and would love to hear more about this hempcrete you speak of!
Funny co-incident, we just found a hemp plant naturally growing outside our home, wasn't there the past few years and seems to have sprouted of its own accord. Quite beautiful!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
25 July, 12:33
Will Anon-Island have any nude beaches?

Jes King @jes_US
25 July, 01:08
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
by Gods hand it had better! and better still it better not be the island previously known as little St James because I'll be pissed and Jesus inside me will be pissed. jes sayin.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 10:51
that sounds like the coolest thing wver VK .

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
25 July, 10:50
☺️Please let me in, too. I can teach struggling readers and all levels of English, plus I can bake bread, and preserve food by canning and dehydrating. I am old, though.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 01:19
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Old? Don't believe everything you think.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
25 July, 02:48
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
I am a fermentaholic, vegetables, sourdough bread, milk and water kefir, kombucha and the list goes on. So I guess I’m applying for kitchen duty also!!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 July, 10:40
👇OOOhh Hempcrete! Yes! I bet you can 3D print that, right??

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 July, 10:01
Why not hemp?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 July, 01:36
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
love this, mold & mildew proof, breathable walls, no off gassing, strong, flexible for hurricanes, sounds doable, more affordable♥️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 July, 02:50
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
cars can run off of hemp too....and soooo much more.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
25 July, 09:47
When Moses found he could not change the Egyptian rulers or the masses of the people, he turned to the small minority, the enslaved and oppressed people of Israel, hoping to convert them and establish a new nation based wholly on the Law. He is the only figure in universal history that did establish such a nation

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 July, 09:23
Boss are you going to buy an island with your XRP/XLM earnings? Can I help? https://youtu.be/IUQiO25Iw...
De plane - YouTube

Classic Fantasy Island line.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
25 July, 09:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
😅👍🏻 boss

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 July, 10:48
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Me too Me too! I'd like to work in customer service coordination to make sure we all have the ultimate comfy experience we've earned. After bending over backwards for 30 years for the general public (🤮), serving Anons would be a breeze and an honor!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 09:21
I have a fren, he is an engineer, that built their entire house in TN out of concrete! The entire thing floors walls all of it. Sold it when they divorced recently.
About 4k sq ft. and it was amazing!
There are also so personal taste decorating differences for instance ya cant just put a pic on the wall with a tiny nail or screw.
Point being the best ppl to confer with might be ones that have lived in one.
Of course over the years concrete also has some issues and the concrete must be the precise consistency to work out without early yrs cracking.
Is there a particular type or consistency that is more hurricane proof?
Nana thinks the 3d printing of homes is awesome.
We are going to only be limited by our own imaginations soon I hope.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 July, 09:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
definily mix your own.. they have pit blood in it( cemex)& then they build our homes & offices & churches= its one big negative energy grab.. its in the cement..😞
https://myemail.constantco...

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
25 July, 10:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good Morning!!! I live “down the bayou” outside of Morgan City, LA and have lived in a solid concrete hosue since 2009. Specifically, its Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC). Walls are 8” thick, 8’ deep foundation. and ceiling is 6”thick. Roof is strapped down through the walls to the bottom of foundation with 1” rods. It was engineered to withstand 180mph continuous wind and locally know as the “Katrina” house. we just happend accross it and love it. No insulation at all in the house. The only wood is where closets are framed in.

Link to AAC:
https://www.cement.org/cem...

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 July, 09:04
Build me a salon/barber shop and I will make sure every one looks their best.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 July, 08:47
😇🙏

Dan Dan @DanDan
25 July, 08:36
can i have an application form for the maintenance department please. il be the island handy man 🙏

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
25 July, 09:24
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
I'm a carpenter/handyman as well. If they dream it we can build it.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 July, 09:26
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
um..and i can cook!😊

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
25 July, 08:28
It's under contract, it's you who put in an offer?

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
25 July, 07:52
Is Anon Island on the other side of the ice wall VK?

North *** @Northstar
25 July, 08:25
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
Make "Atlantis" Great Again

The Grand Republic - Ahmentoepe'

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 July, 09:36
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
I think it’s in the Bahamas

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 July, 07:28
I am very confused by the anon island thing... It feels like what the elites do.
"we are special so we are going over here, and you (other people) stay over there."
I don't like that feeling.
Perhaps I'm missing something.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
25 July, 07:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Im glad someone else noticed this same thing.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 July, 08:19
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Time will tell, but I see it as a family thing. Aren’t we always saying that we are Family❤️A place to get away too for like minded people who support each others values, not better than anyone just different.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 July, 07:24
Ok … Im also a healer 🙌🏼…I

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 July, 06:49
need to consider: how to make concrete house feel like home. there are commercial insulation solutions but i’d content they are FAR from efficient or scalable (down) to residential use. also, how to make it look from the exterior like more than an unfinished concrete shell… the little things make people feel like they have dignity and pride in where they live (not at all a sleight at you, but curious how they currently finish homes like this for sale/living)

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 July, 10:33
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Have you seen thermoplastic pellets in the craft sections of stores? Very hard plastic, melt with boiling water to become pliable. People with a broken tooth are using them to make a temporary tooth until they can get to the dentist.
When I see the sculptures from the tartarian era, I think about those plastic pellets, and what incredible detail they could provide for large scale projects.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 July, 06:27
Do I need a passport to come ? … I will bring a heart filled with love
Oh and I am a good chef … so there’s that
i can cook for Everyone …Love flows through the tastebuds

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 July, 06:18
lets make Annon island the world. 😍😍😍

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
25 July, 06:09
some research well worth it. superior walls (building system). can take A 140mph 2 x 4 and is a very efficient way to build.

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
25 July, 06:28
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 July, 06:04
You plan a separate, sovereign state there? Anons from AU get a citizenship? Whatbare the terms and conditions?😂

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😂 Johnny , same rules as Willy Wonka had .

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 July, 05:59
❣️