Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 11:19
What you all think?

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anjell 777 @Anjell777
If Trump worked for peace around the world, and I heard that he cancelled an op because a small number of civilians would be casualties, none of this makes sense that everyone was pushing ‘get the popcorn! Enjoy the show!”. That jab has been one of the most evil, vile things we’ve had to endure. I still get affected by the Jabberwalkies! I finally think I have the protocol figured out to help, but, it has been tough getting sick every week from volunteers all over this welfare farm my husband manages. Most got jabbed.

Trump promoted it, but, said no to mandates, but, still, has he really been the Director of this show, or has he had less control than we have been led to believe. Art of War stuff, you know. When I see people saying Trump team has been in full control to wake us up, this only makes sense as disinformation to us, so, the enemy stays confused. of course, there is that theory that Trump is a Wolf in sheeps clothing, although he has never really acted the sheep part
02:43 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anjell777 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 July, 09:53
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication
ALL THE JABBED PEOPLE ARE NOW #MIND #control PEOPLE WITH NANO

THEY DONT ADVISE THAT ALSO YOU HAS TAKE THE #vaccine ( PART ) WHEN INJECTED ANESTESIA ON DENTIST

TAKING SALINE SERUM

OR USING EYE DROPS

if you are using EYE DROPS = you are getting the BOOSTER
part of #vaccine ( #GRAPHENE )

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::t

FREE CHOICE | FREE WILL NARRATIVE

=

Has been DISTRACTION | CONTROLLED DISSENT

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

( especially taylored for USA BOOMERS demographics looks like )

They never has given you " oh .... bu muh free chois " option

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#GRAPHENE IN " TRATAVAN " BRAND OF EYE DROPS
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
https://laquintacolumna.tv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396