AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Q 716
https://www.wired.com/2010...
Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in 'Future' of Web Monitoring

https://en-volve.com/2022/...

Musk says that, based on what he has seen, up to 90 percent of all Twitter users are fake. This situation has clear effects on how much the company is worth. If most of the users are fake, advertisers will be much less likely to pay to have their ads shown on the platform. But the bot count shows much more about how Big Tech really works than just that.

Because Musk’s analysis shows that fake Twitter accounts are not just used to sell ads. It looks like the vast majority of Twitter’s “daily users” are spam bots that the Big Tech company uses to cause mass formation psychosis and other forms of social conditioning.

7/10 told him.
https://twitter.com/Angela...
10:22 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 09:09
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Remember that Facebook was not really created by Zuckerburg.
It was created by some other man and put into play with Zuck as the fake head of it by DARPA!

Our govt created FB as well!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
25 July, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He’s a rothchild

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 July, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 July, 07:25
GREAT POST!!!! As Shakespeare said: "The TRUTH Will Out!"

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 July, 07:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Now We're Getting to the HEART/"HART" of the Matter!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 07:05
Flip is growing uo so fast Angela ! where did the time go?

25 July, 07:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
He got so big. Wow!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 July, 11:32
Reminds me of this vibe...
https://rumble.com/v1dgq47...

25 July, 12:13
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
FakeBook ran a similar operation a few years ago. Almost 80% of the groups were fake. They were being run out of the Middle East. and sometimes places like the Philippines. They hire people from third world countries to sit in the groups and push the lies and report the evidence that contradicts their lies. Then they would take the evidence down. Once I saw what they were doing, I had my FRIENDS help back up the evidence as people posted it. Then when they took it down, they would go back in a put it back up. That's when they realized I was a much bigger threat.

My estimates on Twitter is 78.2% FAKE accounts, that's taking what I said C 1 A 391 doubled which is 782.💥 Twatter is not worth anything close to what they evaluated it based on the bot accounts.

Might do the second book on what happened after the first book, followed by the third book on those investigations.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 July, 07:34
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Elon tweeted about being watched. I believe it was the CIA that responded to him with a spelling correction.