UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 July, 03:52
God Speed Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
There is not a big enough way to ever thank and no amount of money is enough for what these great soldiers for what they have done! to know what they have been through and still see smiles, laughter, and having a great time brings tears to my eyes. Next time we are complaint about our life and our jobs, we need to think of what they have been through and what the individuals they rescue have been through. God bless each of them! and THANQ for everything!
06:20 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunshine6886 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 July, 01:04
In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
Amen. Amen. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 July, 07:26
In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
The Best Way To Thank Great Patriot Warriors Rescuing The Innocent IS TO Continue, TO Maintain "Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode" For ALL GOD'S CHILDREN. We Stand Shoulder To Shoulder On Their Behalf In Jesus Precious Almighty Holy Awesome Hallelujah Name! Father God's Angels Has Their Back, Front, Side To Side On Their Shoulders, Bumpers And Wings In Jesus Precious Name Amen!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί