Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 July, 01:09
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Dear Lord protect your warriors as you have done so through the millennia. Return them victorious and into the arms of their loved ones.In Christs name we do pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 July, 06:52
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
That last one is a
HALO jumper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 July, 10:56
That's definitely not Mary Poppins.

Must Be Raining Treason Season.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

American Girl @Americangirl
24 July, 10:29

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 July, 07:49
My sons and my favorite TV show. Cant wait for the new episodes.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 July, 07:48
not enough ...πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ...to express the gratitude.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
24 July, 06:37
Aye Aye Captain πŸ˜πŸ’œβœŒ

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
24 July, 06:20
There is not a big enough way to ever thank and no amount of money is enough for what these great soldiers for what they have done! to know what they have been through and still see smiles, laughter, and having a great time brings tears to my eyes. Next time we are complaint about our life and our jobs, we need to think of what they have been through and what the individuals they rescue have been through. God bless each of them! and THANQ for everything!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 July, 07:26
In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
The Best Way To Thank Great Patriot Warriors Rescuing The Innocent IS TO Continue, TO Maintain "Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode" For ALL GOD'S CHILDREN. We Stand Shoulder To Shoulder On Their Behalf In Jesus Precious Almighty Holy Awesome Hallelujah Name! Father God's Angels Has Their Back, Front, Side To Side On Their Shoulders, Bumpers And Wings In Jesus Precious Name Amen!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 July, 01:04
In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
Amen. Amen. Amen.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 July, 05:26
This is the storm!
God Bless these great men - SO IMPRESSIVE.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 July, 05:18
bottled water , lots of red and shelter from the storm

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 July, 04:34
Looks like comms for The Storm

Scat ling @scatling
24 July, 04:34
nice sentiment! pics from tv show "Seal Team" - great show!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 July, 04:35
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Objects in mirror are closer than appear

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 July, 04:37
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I was going to say, "what good looking soldiers!" Loved the smiles in the second picture. We are so blessed to have men and women who serve our country willingly and with every ounce of their beings.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 04:23
awesome pics!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 July, 03:58
o7πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™o7

anglia62 @anglia62
24 July, 04:04
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I get paid more than Β£145 to Β£395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily Β£23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 July, 03:55
Storm is here