Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 11:19
What you all think?

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
24 July, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1) Covid vaccination has never been mandatory. And if some employers instituted it, it was up to each individual to accept it or not. I made the choice not to be vaccinated.
2) I am suspicious of the number of deaths and adverse reactions. I don't deny there are some but personally around me, almost everyone has been vaccinated at least twice or more and nothing has happened. Several are vaccinated for more than one year.
We are in a movie. Many are lying one way or the other. The question to ask is, are there people around me who have died or have adverse reactions? You personally, not a friend of a friend told me...
3) During the so-called pandemic and still today, many hospitals were/are empty ...
4) Questioning the integrity of Donald Trump is certainly what the deep state and its shadowy agents want to do. IET17 is an opponent of Donald Trump. Read all his posts again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mag Aanon @magamaga
My father died from it and my nephew (same batch, went together) has myocarditis. I research VAERS every week when they release new data. This is a crime against humanity.
08:38 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by magamaga in this post can reply
EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:45
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
I am very sorry for you. I don't deny there are deaths or adverse events following Covid vaccination. What I question are the numbers reported. My husband is Australian and I am currently in Western Australia. Not being vaccinated, I have not been able to leave Australia since early 2020. The law changed last week but the closure can come back at any time. Here, a large majority of Australians are vaccinated. Every day, the media reports the number of Covid cases and the number of deaths. Not an hour goes by without the word Covid being mentioned. On the other hand, I have friends who work in two of the largest hospitals in Perth and they tell me that nothing is what it seems in the media... There's a lot of misinformation on both sides and that's true in every country. We know why this was put in place. One thing is for sure. The bastards involved will be punished.

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:44
I am very sorry for you. I don't deny there are deaths or adverse events following Covid vaccination. What I question are the numbers reported. My husband is Australian and I am currently in Western Australia. Not being vaccinated, I have not been able to leave Australia since early 2020. The law changed last week but the closure can come back at any time. Here, a large majority of Australians are vaccinated. Every day, the media reports the number of Covid cases and the number of deaths. Not an hour goes by without the word Covid being mentioned. On the other hand, I have friends who work in two of the largest hospitals in Perth and they tell me that nothing is what it seems in the media... There's a lot of misinformation on both sides and that's true in every country. We know why this was put in place. One thing is for sure. The bastards involved will be punished.

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:43

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:43

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:42

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:41

EAL Stokes @EAL
26 July, 11:40