Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
24 July, 05:31
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
The DS knew about this cure for autism but kept it from us…..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 July, 05:55
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
We need to know whats in it! Not trusting one pharmaceut anymore.
Is this made from pine apple needles?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 07:46
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Suramin is the Synthetic form of Shikimic Acid found in the ancient cure: Pine Needle tea.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 July, 09:23
He's Always Knew or has known ❤

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 09:12
And then another money maker is created.
They know exactly what they are doing.
One doesn't control the world without knowing what they are doing.
Injecting children for profit.
ALL children born into welfare families are Mandated to be jabbed.
Government money given, JABs required.
And Justice for ALL

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 09:19
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Are you referring to CoVid vaccinations?

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
24 July, 08:52
Just the other day a co-worker said she listened to a podcast on her way to work about how cbd and marijuana are changing kids chromosomes. She said a "scientist" proclaimed these findings. I said no it's vaccines that are damaging children. She didn't care to continue the conversation. SMH

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 08:56
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Cognitive Dissonance. It's sad!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 July, 08:43
That insider said they it ON purpose.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 08:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No doubt!

Autmama 123 @autmama
24 July, 08:14
I have two! It has taken a lot to recover them. Someone recently thanked my husband and me for telling them what we did. She was able to recover her son as well. The first thing I would tell a parent is get a DAN doctor to immediately to start the diet and vitamin protocols. There is a mind / gut connection. Read Jenny McCarthy’s book Louder Than Words. Research families on Generation Rescue who have been helped. Get your child in intensive ABA, Speech, OT and PT therapy.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 08:42
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
I am so happy to hear that! ❤️❤️❤️
You are proving that it's possible to naturally recover from autism.
I have been shunned and ridiculed for promoting holistic healing.
A friend stopped talking to me because they were offended when I tried to get them to look into alternative treatment for cancer.
I know the backlash would be more intense when it's re: children.
It's understandable. But I do look forward to the day that my friends with austic children 'wake up'. 🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
24 July, 05:32
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
❤️🙏

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
24 July, 07:28
Parents have been screaming this for years, those poor children.
Truth will come out...

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 July, 07:26
Talk about over the Target!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 July, 07:25
Hold this post as in …
President Trump said….
“Hold my beer.”