sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 07:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
I have two! It has taken a lot to recover them. Someone recently thanked my husband and me for telling them what we did. She was able to recover her son as well. The first thing I would tell a parent is get a DAN doctor to immediately to start the diet and vitamin protocols. There is a mind / gut connection. Read Jenny McCarthy’s book Louder Than Words. Research families on Generation Rescue who have been helped. Get your child in intensive ABA, Speech, OT and PT therapy.
08:14 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
24 July, 05:32
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 08:42
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
I am so happy to hear that! ❤️❤️❤️
You are proving that it's possible to naturally recover from autism.
I have been shunned and ridiculed for promoting holistic healing.
A friend stopped talking to me because they were offended when I tried to get them to look into alternative treatment for cancer.
I know the backlash would be more intense when it's re: children.
It's understandable. But I do look forward to the day that my friends with austic children 'wake up'. 🙏

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
24 July, 08:55
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I have a friend that chose the same path as you, and and was shamed and ostracized. I'm proud to say, her son is doing quite well with holistic medicine.