Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 July, 08:32
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
This has nothing to do with money, I think this is all part of the show..Ron played (still does) a big part in the movement and the truths.. This could all be another twist in the plot of this crazy show..IMHO๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 July, 09:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Agree!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Just like Mehmet Oz who has great ties to Turkey, hold duel citizenship with Turkey, served in Turkish military ( 'watch Turkey') and is friends with President Erdogan. We aren't read in as I see it and I know Trump and Alliance have a Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
24 July, 07:51
I feel Trump endorces some people to draw attentio to them to help expose them.

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 July, 07:40
I do not really understand unless this is saying President Trump is into getting paid money and then he endorses a candidate.

We already have seen him with candidates that we know are sketchy.

His endorsement is not The Big Compliment

It seems he goes with who can win

There is nasty ๐Ÿคฎ in politics

Jes King @jes_US
24 July, 07:43
In response Happy Days to his Publication
seems that subversion and misdirection is still needed especially given the nasty bed of politics.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 July, 07:36
love you Ronโ€ฆtruly a GREAT Americanโฃ๏ธ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 July, 07:36
love you Ronโ€ฆtruly a GREAT Americanโฃ๏ธ

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 July, 07:27
so sorry Ron. thanks for sharing. i know how hard you worked for all of us.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 July, 12:37
Hmmm... I always suspected Trump did not endorse him because he was very prominent Q patriot..and that came with possibly alienating the normies. Very intertwined, I assumed it was optics and maybe Ron was in on that as well.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 July, 08:29
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
YES YES YES agree 100%... I Hear Kari is being endorsed and we will be (or not) surprised at what is found and released... and it's not good...
Praying what I read was wrong, but Trump brings people into the light for 2 reasons...1) To expose or 2) Knows they are good..๐Ÿ™