Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:06
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 October, 06:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
23 July, 03:33
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed checking out his videos.
Like this one - knowledge is power, you and space travel...

https://www.tiktok.com/@ch...

23 July, 03:58
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Amazing. He is the best Robin Williams impersonator, He looks like Robin, even has similar mannerisms.
Hmm. maybe it's him?
😿?
Thank you for sharing this as I don't have an account there.

Soul Shine @soulshine
You're welcome. I don't have a tiktok account either but I am able to view the videos on my desktop computer.
04:02 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply
23 July, 04:21
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
I should try that. When I viewed your link, soon after I got frozen out with a notice that I should join or 404.
Actually I fear if I join TikTok I might get pulled in and never leave.😯

24 July, 02:38
Robin Williams is audacious enough to create a persona on a social media platform. He would be impersonating himself but never perfectly so he could still be seen as an impersonator of Robin Williams. The real Robin Williams could then continue to be hidden in plain sight.
I love conspiracy theories.