Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 July, 02:19
Everyone needs to pray. God wants to hear from us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
we must be willing to change! and be changed by God. Not our own version of “sin”, not our own desired changes, etc

I tried this back from 2008 to 2011, nothing worked! And I was dying…

in 2012, i surrendered 1000%. then God, literally himslef, took me down the path. The Way.

God showed me how to meditate, “fast”, clean my heart, and on and on! it was amazing!
02:47 PM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 05:20
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 July, 04:19
GOD is good and great 🙏🏻❣️

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
23 July, 03:07
glorious

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 July, 02:59
God gave me vision for my book

I always had some idea of what was coming

9 videos on this site of year zero

I will post a free pdf too book tomorrow as I have done many times

https://youtu.be/usSUkEh9t...
THE YEAR ZERO 1 - YouTube

Controversial new book looking at the frightening way of where our world is going

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 July, 03:46
You have always been one of my fav authors!!! I cannot wait for this tomorrow!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 July, 04:22
👍🏻👏🏻