Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Everyone needs to pray. God wants to hear from us.
02:19 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
06 July, 01:26
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I wonder what "god" that was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 July, 08:28
God, forgive my family for our unbelief. Please God deliver us from evil and shine your face upon each of us and we will be saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
23 July, 08:00
His Love always makes room for a change of heart ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 July, 07:15
Amen!! Amazing how the most hoffific times in our lives bring us so much closer to God and we become better people after cloud clears, if we pray constantly and turn over our hearts and souls to his control!!

Also if all we can quickly do is say “In the name of Jesus”. The power and relief in his name is Instantly Felt! 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 05:19
🙏🕊️🙏

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
23 July, 04:23
The "elohim" translated "God" in our Old Testament is NOT The Creator of All. Check out Anglican Priest, Paul A. Wallis....The 5th Kind.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
23 July, 04:00
🙏❤️

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
23 July, 03:29

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 July, 02:47
we must be willing to change! and be changed by God. Not our own version of “sin”, not our own desired changes, etc

I tried this back from 2008 to 2011, nothing worked! And I was dying…

in 2012, i surrendered 1000%. then God, literally himslef, took me down the path. The Way.

God showed me how to meditate, “fast”, clean my heart, and on and on! it was amazing!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 July, 04:19
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
GOD is good and great 🙏🏻❣️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 05:20
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication