Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You are exactly where You are supposed to be, just hang on, hold to God, all will fall into place, and if not yet, soon all will make sense.
12:53 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 September, 10:25
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
It is not all Gods' Plan for us each ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 August, 11:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 12:02
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Thank You God. 🙌🕊️🙌

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 August, 10:10
COPIED: Friend, for the sake of those we know, im going dark. That raid was a message. STAY LOCAL. With ALL that you do, going forward. Keep your communications between neighbors, friends family that are close by. ALL I MEAN ALL forms of comms are being watched, to include here. Only THIS time, they will act. Keep what you know to you and those close. I will no longer be parsing any info via this device or any other. Peace sister. And stay safe. God bless and keep you and yours safe. I will pray for all. Eagle out.

10 August, 10:17
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
God Bless You Cynthia, and You know what you must do for you and your family. 🙏❤️ I personally will remain as I know God legit has my back, I can walk into the pit of vipers and not be pierced, I can stand in the lions den without yielding a scratch, as I will speak openly without recourse, and even if I so, it is Gods' Plan to give me an audience to which I shall speak, whether it be in the street or court God will provide the words needed to keep me free.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 August, 09:10
Well, I sure hope so, because nothing is making sense now.

08 August, 09:16
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Precedent.

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
08 August, 09:10
I am clinging to this. Thank you for your posts! Please keep em coming

08 August, 09:19
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
God is in control and all is as it is to be, always, all-ways, for reasons we are not to understand, as HIS ways are NOT our ways. but over every mountain standing in our ways, we KNOW HE has overcome, So that WE shall overcome, Faith and Trust.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 August, 09:09
Love you Jason, thank you for your wise words, always!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 July, 04:11
😇 @movementiscomin Angel Feathers just posted this at same time...

24 July, 04:44
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
23 July, 01:24
Amen Brother, Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

23 July, 01:25
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Praise God. 🙌🕊️🙌