Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 12:53
You are exactly where You are supposed to be, just hang on, hold to God, all will fall into place, and if not yet, soon all will make sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
COPIED: Friend, for the sake of those we know, im going dark. That raid was a message. STAY LOCAL. With ALL that you do, going forward. Keep your communications between neighbors, friends family that are close by. ALL I MEAN ALL forms of comms are being watched, to include here. Only THIS time, they will act. Keep what you know to you and those close. I will no longer be parsing any info via this device or any other. Peace sister. And stay safe. God bless and keep you and yours safe. I will pray for all. Eagle out.
10:10 AM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 August, 10:17
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
God Bless You Cynthia, and You know what you must do for you and your family. 🙏❤️ I personally will remain as I know God legit has my back, I can walk into the pit of vipers and not be pierced, I can stand in the lions den without yielding a scratch, as I will speak openly without recourse, and even if I so, it is Gods' Plan to give me an audience to which I shall speak, whether it be in the street or court God will provide the words needed to keep me free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 August, 10:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏