Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 July, 07:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 July, 07:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I can just imagine what Fauci and his lab boys doing cruel experiments on beagles must have thought when they saw this picture. I'm sure Trump was telling them something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 July, 02:09
Beagles Are Awesome: Compilation - YouTube

In this awesome breed specific compilation, we pay tribute to the beagle! This one is for all of you beagle lovers out there. ;)SUBSCRIBE TO PETSAMI: http://...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 July, 09:09
Look how timid some of those poor guys are. May goD give them amazing new lives! I've had beagles, and they are the sweetest dogs. So happy and full of personality. While 2022 may be the year of the tiger by the chinese calendar, I say let 2022 become THE YEAR OF THE BEAGLE!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 July, 09:05
If you don't love doGs, there is something seriously wrong with you!

DkH O’Dell @DkH
22 July, 09:04
How can we get one anybody know? We have had beagles for 38 years!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 July, 09:11
In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication
If you are asking about the. Envigo beagles, “Va coalition for beagle protection“ on facebook may provide some help.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 July, 09:01
🙏❤️

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 July, 08:03
❤️