Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
22 July, 05:40
MED BEDS: The Galactic Federation Invites You
We, the Galactic Federation of Light, are the wisdom behind the med beds that are already treating humans on your planet Earth during this fortunate time of transition. There will come a time when these med beds are available to the masses.
Many of you have been going through the ascension process for quite some time. Individual ascension moments or moments of bliss as you may perceive them come together to become the totality. Each instant in which you choose the light has a profound effect on your body, human awareness, and Gaia.
With these greater dimensional changes, we're seeing humans becoming more compassionate and caring. This is excellent. You are more activated by this energy from the Great Central Sun.
⭐️ FULL MESSAGE HERE ⭐️
https://thegalacticfederat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
Baby brother just diagnosed with colorectal cancer inly 39. i served 30 yrs in the Corp wish he had a med bed. i would continue not to be able to walk and give him my spot if had to. He took shot wonder if cancers are side effect.
05:54 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GunnySgt9098 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Big Mike, click on at the bottom under it