Martin like Durham.
Durham watch water.
04:21 PM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 July, 10:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
real pretty🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 July, 08:04
Martin that 4th photo, all green w/ blue behind the foliage is spectacular - name your price dm me if you want to sell.
O U T S T A N D I N G !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 July, 08:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
23 July, 05:15
Number 4 looks like a good Monet.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 July, 03:15
number 4 is magical

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 July, 11:46
read this and was reminded of your post.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 July, 10:05
Amazing. You should go on a World Wide Durham tour 🐸🐸

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 July, 10:04
Martin, your frames of Time are amazing, and the scale you capture them at could cover a wall. I wish for you abundance

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 July, 08:26
stunning!

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 July, 07:59
Sublime, Martin! ❤️🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
22 July, 07:08
Your photo´s always have a bit from magic. Photo n4 for example looks like a painting. Very nice. For real.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 July, 06:56
Your pictures are stunning and elegant.

We're watching....

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 July, 06:51
biden painting picture today of him in hus office lol had 2 geysers shooting in the air

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 July, 06:32
I saw a video the other day that siggested"watch the water" was the Potomac River. Changing the tide based on lunar calendar to flood and wipe out DC.

Ruby Anon @ruby11
22 July, 05:36
Such nice pictures 💖

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
22 July, 04:59
my hubby loves the bridge pic and wants to know where in uk it is. he lived in london for most of his life

22 July, 05:04
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Durham!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 July, 04:50
love these pics.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
22 July, 04:44
These are stunning

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 July, 04:39

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 July, 04:38
#2 was my favorite until I saw #4 ; so beautiful. I may paint it with your permission. ☺️

22 July, 04:39
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Go for it!

#2 was my favorite until I saw #4 ; so beautiful. I may paint it with your permission. ☺️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 July, 04:35
Hi Martin. :)

💕

Durham.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Dur...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 July, 04:33
hmmm

Ken Mac @KenMac
22 July, 04:54
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
No chance, No chance in hell…. 😀

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 04:22
Since I saw U on video I just wanna escape w my family
I cry

love U so much