Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 July, 06:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

22 July, 06:12
bring on the Show!!! ncswic
https://youtu.be/xKdsVNESP...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 04:42
I have a feeling she's on her way in.....i hope its short lived.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 July, 03:57
I am tired of them getting away with anything they want. They know Trump won....they somehow managed to put Biden in anyway. I am tired of this movie and I hope it ends soon. I'm ready for the 180 flip.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 July, 03:56
Isn't she an anchor baby, essentially eliminating her ability to be CiC?

Matt Wil @mattw5150
22 July, 04:12
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
yes she is