Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I told you a long time ago Pence was a total loser! WTM “anons” hated me for it.
10:35 AM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 July, 03:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah... he was being investigated by pedophile hunters for 2 decades before Trump was in office...🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 12:32
HOW BOUT THAT DOQ HOLLIDAY!

Pence has always resonated with Nana as evil!
Hell him and Ryan conspired to kill him for goodness sakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
23 July, 12:09
I figured something was up when Pence 2.0 showed up.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 July, 09:39
#HOPEONAROPE HAHAHA

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 July, 06:32
good times

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 July, 12:54
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
A bigger graphic for your arsenal.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 July, 06:23
pence made it's own bed....

nuff said.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 July, 10:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You make a deal with the devil...It's on you.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 July, 03:23
Pence is a traitor and a pedophile.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 July, 03:18
Weren’t he & his wife involved in human trafficking & worse? Didn’t his wife get an envelope at timberwolf’s funeral? Why did WTM think he’s not bad?

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 July, 03:11
Pence has always been a devil in disguise!

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
22 July, 03:03
Pence always gave me the creeps.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 July, 03:02
PENCE, RYAN, AF2 TURNED AROUND, COMMERCIAL NUMBERS CHANGED AND SAME AS JFK JR PLANE. BOTH THE BASTURDS WERE EXECUTED LONG AGO, IMHO.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 July, 02:52
Pence was scum from the get go. Another creepy pedo.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 July, 02:20
Yes...good to see you Doc! Can someone explain WTM?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 July, 02:24
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
We The Media

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 July, 02:24
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 July, 02:19
he has always given me the creeps… some kind of unexplained creepy man radar is activated for me when i see or hear him and its a strong reaction... kind of nauseating…

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 July, 12:37

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
22 July, 02:29
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 July, 11:42
Yup. Didnt trust hin at all. He got an envelope.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 July, 02:21
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
where is Praying Medic now? is he on any platforms?

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 July, 10:52
The definitely aren’t Anons...war within the war. This whole discernment thing has really hit home for many.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 July, 10:51
Still not sure if he was playing a part. I'll reserve judgment until we know the truth.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 July, 10:50
Yup. I remember that.
Pence = evil.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
22 July, 10:47
🤣👍🏻 people actually buy its him. bush bitch from day one

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
22 July, 10:46
I didn't catch on to the assassination attempt on Trump by Pence and Ryan until this. Then I dug in and found out about Pence’s pedophilia. https://youtu.be/TXRAr3yHm...

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
22 July, 10:44
He raped over 180 kids.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 July, 10:44
I have always despised Pence. He is a baby killing pervert who plotted to kill 45

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 July, 10:41
Pence is a monster.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 July, 10:40
He's way more than just a loser. He's a criminal pedo.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 July, 10:39
I never liked Pence, he had the 25th amendment written all over him.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 July, 10:39
worst king of scum bag! can lie to your face with a smile!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 July, 10:38
; )
we tried to warn them 🙄

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 July, 10:36
JUDAS PENCE