Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 12:44
I have no doubt that the people "awake" today will be running the ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh command.
Never again can we let it get to this point. It all starts with home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 04:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How many awake to what evils that are taking place really understand how it got to this point?

We need full ancient history disclosure.

We need full ET races interacting with earth/ retooling humans disclosure.

We need full disclosure on mind control methods that have been used against the masses, from television/hollywood programming, social/news media engineering narratives, educational indoctrination, and frequency thought control to black magic, sorcery, and chemical intoxicants.

We need full disclosure on the infiltration of religions, governments, and education.

MOST U.S. citizens have yet to learn the Federal reserve is not a reserve and that the central bankers just print the money with nothing to back it up and loan it to us with interest as they get wealthier.

We need to understand the power of fear and how it has been used to motivate people to do things against their values and even will.

Anons, what is your best answer to how they put humans aslee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
The dark arts employed for so long defo at core of all issues - inc the "rat-race" ordinary folk had to follow to survive; those who were able to pause and take stock of their quality of life were the lucky ones imo. Unrelenting stress is an inhibitor of common sense. Most were unaware of how far removed they'd become from core societal values which were being destroyed piecemeal.
Just a thought.
08:00 AM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 July, 04:32
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
BOOM! You called it. I posted this last June and it is recirculating and perhaps for a resonant/timely reason. VK just posted a tik tok vid of a boat called The Apprentice. Someone tied numbers to a FantasyLand Com

I tied both to Disney's Fantasia The Sorcerer's Apprentice - inspired by a novel called Vanikin in the Underworld; the story of the dark arts gone wrong, some believe it is tied to giving power to AI, as you commented it becomes a beast out of control when summoned wrongly by the wrong people hence the expression be careful what you wish for.

I think this is all about the boomerang and the DS dark practicing turning in on them. They are imploding. All of God's organic realm will be stored soon.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 July, 01:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Wow!! very timely. 100% agree.
Tech is most definitely being used. I have a certain ability (spiritual) but whenever i go into my "meditation space" I seem to get blasted. It has got particularly bad lately.