Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Obama and Pablo Escobar - You Really Are Only as Good as the Company you Keep
07:08 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
08 February, 11:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
my only thought is that pictures can be Photoshop so how do we know this is real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 11:21
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
Someone told me this wasn't him, but I was told it was and someone in the know believes it is too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
04 February, 09:16
smh. My momma always said, you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
04 February, 08:43
The Company I Keep
https://youtu.be/qUAJybmvi...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 February, 08:29
la putain de blague 🤓Yes We Can et Escobar ..et la DEA qui l'ont cherche pendant si longtemps ..🥸

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
03 February, 10:35
Mohammed Hasan Chandoo doesn't look like Pablo Escobar. I am attaching a photo of Pablo... there is no resemblance.

03 February, 11:57
In response Sandi Todd to her Publication
It's what was shared by Anons sometime back, so I thought it was him

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
03 February, 08:46
I wish more parents taught their children this! In todays world they just dont seem to get it!

03 February, 11:59
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
Are you related to Whiteheads from Thornton?

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 February, 07:24
thats not pablo escobar

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 February, 07:38
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Let me guard down, thank you Patriot.