Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Mike Pence ruined the world!!
12:38 AM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 July, 11:45
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
He ahould be the firat arrest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 July, 11:32
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

out of the shadows into the light
all my numbers say that i am jesus
you were made to understand this
radio frequency identification tags
our fleshsuit is our prison
continuity of operations plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 July, 10:31
I bet they rewarded him for it too

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 July, 11:50
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I remember right after the electoral votes were official and ge was handed something.. i need to go back and find it

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
22 July, 07:14
🤷🏼‍♀️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 July, 08:11
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
Very hard. It will be unbearable for many

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 July, 08:11
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
Because The entire line up for Potus was involved in everything illegal. I can't wait!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 July, 07:06
Did he? Or did he just help expose / save it?
Maybe unwittingly.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 July, 06:45
MIKE PENCE WAS LAST IN LOOONG FOOD CHAIN OF CORRUPT USA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALZ...

FRAUD START AT 3.11.2020!!!

NONE OF ELECTION SUPERVISORS FROM ALL 50 STATES DONT DECERTIFY IT

NONE OF FEDERAL JUDGES DONT RULLE IT OUT AS ILLEGAL

ALL THIRD LETTERS AND WAST PART OF USA ARMY KEEP COVERING IT UP...

OK, MIKE PENCE WAS GUILTY, BUT HE IS ONE OF TEN THOUSANDS, WHICH COULD HAVE BALLZ TO ADRESS IT...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
22 July, 03:37
Mike Pence is putting his support behind Liz Chaney, and that's all you need to know about whether to vote for Mike Pence or not🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 July, 03:28
Also peoples lives/reputations like Flynn.
#Fooked

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 July, 03:16
mike is a real fuck face

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 July, 03:11

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 July, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 July, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication