Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
11 November, 04:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I laid on a towel yest out the back on th grass and got some sun rays
it was absolutely beautiful as i have been feeling really worn out...
Felt so good after it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
23 July, 07:01
I only wear shoes to go shopping and thats it...I can run down a gravel road barefoot if I have to...don`t ask me how I know that😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 July, 12:17
❤️❤️❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 July, 08:17
This explains why so many suffer from thyroid issues, me included, and nothing or very little is being done by the Rothschild medical community.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 05:02
I should research the effects of hands in the dirt. After working in the garden and flowerbeds with my hands it seems my soul is calmer. I'm always more at peace. 🙂

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
22 July, 04:30
take a nap on the grass totally naked...after 30 minutes...you will be fully recharged...it is a miracle

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 July, 11:52
Namaste 🙏😇retour a la source 💖

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 July, 10:32
my husband and I both have been doing this now for awhile! It does work! In my case back pain lessened! gravel it like a hard massage! 🤣😂

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
22 July, 10:22
anon777 do this as well.

Danny James @DComposer07
22 July, 10:12
I love my job composing music for games, film etc, but I am literally swimming in EMFs, computers, synths, pedals, monitors, it’s a LOT. I have to take many breaks a day and get my barefeet on the ground and get the sun on my body/eyes.
If I were running the experiment I would test continuously after the grounding to see how transient the effect on the blood is. Like does 10 minutes of grounding revert back to prior state as soon as grounding is done?
I would also test duration. 5, 10, 15 minutes of grounding effects on blood etc.
super cool!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 July, 09:30
Hola Kim. Wifey says hi and she said post this

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 July, 09:47
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Hi - thank you.
Tell her hi said hi back!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 July, 08:14
Iv been doing this everyday. My husband has been finding my shoes all over the farm. He said "Honey you keep loosing your shoes everywhere"😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 July, 07:36
for the past few months I have been taking a barefoot walk around the yard in the mornings
💚🌟💚

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 July, 02:45
this is amazing, so interesting, want to learn more, have thyroid issues, as kid barefoot, and skinny😁essential oils from trees, juniper, pine, idaho blue spruce, all grounding oils, maybe apply bottom of feet♥️

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 04:53
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Here are my thyroid levels after I started grounding in April. 🙂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 July, 02:35
No wonder I have thyroid issues, I rarely walk around barefooted, unless i am walking on the beach....and i always feel better at the beach.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 July, 02:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
me too, not barefoot since a kid except on sand, darn my feet tender

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 04:57
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I started grounding in April. 🙂 For the first time since the 6th grade I'm currently not taking any Synthroid.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 July, 01:53
wow really interesting, thanks kim!
especially the thyroid which regulates hormones, weight, metabolism

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 01:29
Awesome information hun thank you again for this!

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
22 July, 12:54
Wow. Nature really does provide what we need.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 July, 12:40
That's fascinating & so good to know.

American Girl @Americangirl
21 July, 11:46
ive trying to remember to take my shoes off when walking my girls. it does seem to help release the stress of the day.

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
22 July, 12:07
In response American Girl to her Publication
God bless and thank you for sharing this. Brilliant and outstanding🙏
I encourage my clients everyday, from all over the world to 'ground-out' daily. I do it every day too, a few times a day. It's an excellent way to release all the pent up energies stored within the body and balance-out the body. People don't realize the tremendous healing effects by such simplified, "God-given" gifts

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
21 July, 11:25
👇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 July, 04:53
In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication
Pretty cool, might ground with them, I ain't going barefoot to ground, though I do go barefoot sometimes, til the chemtrails are gone, and smart dust.

rokka66 @rokka66
22 July, 06:44
In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication
stay connected to the earth and you will stay healthy and connected to your consciousness.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 July, 11:20
Just today I rode my bike into town, went to our city park, took off my shoes and socks and walked barefoot in the grass for about 20 minutes before riding back home. 😇

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Grounding - The Grounded Documentary Film about "Earthing" - YouTube

A documentary film about "Earthing" (aka Grounding).#Grounding is a healing technique that includes performing activities that "ground you" or electrically r...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 July, 02:47
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
thank you ❤️

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
22 July, 03:44
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
So worth watching. Thanks for posting!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
I bet gardeners who get their hands in the dirt benefit too.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary) - YouTube

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below. Learn more at https://earthing...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 July, 11:16
Dang plantar fasciitis anyway....uggh.

Misty Misty @Misty212
22 July, 01:24
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
me too. hurts to walk barefoot.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 July, 11:15
i love to walk outside in the damp grass. I also like to walk on tree roots but i had no idea it has profound healing benefits

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
21 July, 11:00
That is amazing! I have been trying to ground 2x a day for the past week. Soul soothing for sure💜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 July, 10:59
Amazing!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 04:34
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
These are my actual lab results. I have had low Thyroid ALL MY LIFE and since the 6th grade had to take Synthroid. I started "grounding" in April of this year. For the first time in my life my levels are high.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts