I’d like to place an order for a controlled demolition

Do Osiris wee wee next plz
03:13 PM - Jul 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
22 July, 09:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Pretty sure Juan O Savin said his line of work was demolition😎🏗️💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
22 July, 09:31
Pretty sure Juan O Savin said his line of work was demolition😎🏗️💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 July, 02:00

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
21 July, 08:13
BQQM‼️

💞🥳💞

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 July, 08:11
TUNNELS under all them fookers.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 July, 04:24
yeah! blow that penis!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 July, 04:25
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
i… i immediately regret how quickly i hit ‘publish’.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 July, 04:22
Tunnels found under them?
What the tunnels for?
Cleopatra's Needle in NYC Central park?
Symbolism is arrogance.
Arrogance is downfall.
Just sayin

😊

21 July, 04:14
TIME

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 July, 04:11
This or the statue of liberty, so many've gotta go!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 July, 04:19
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Right?! ’ll take the whole lot of them please!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 July, 04:11
. TIMBER

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
21 July, 03:59
What it really is...

21 July, 04:07
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
💯‼️
😂

21 July, 03:56
what does an obelisk represent?
why one put up in the vatican square by pope sextis in 1500's?
why one of cleopatras needles taken to NYC and placed in central park by the Vanderbilt's
why one installed in London, Weztminster?
why one installed in france?
was human sacrifice a tribute to the obelisk?
evypt and rome gad them
DC, vattican Rome and city of london.
all cities (corporatiins with their own lawas inside their prospective countries
will the obelisks fall?
did the corporatiins go bankrupt?
if so and poeer is given back to the people.
will the people of tgose countries allow the obelisks (symbol of control) stay standing?
NOW THAT IS THE REAL QUESTIIN.
WILL YOU???

21 July, 04:07
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Boom! We’ll take them all down!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 July, 03:54

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
21 July, 03:50
It will happen.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 July, 03:50
YES! ALL THE WEE WEE'S NEED TO COME DOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD. LOL!

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 July, 03:43
lol

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 July, 03:40
My gut tells me it's going to happen

21 July, 04:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Me too! ✅✨😊

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 July, 03:26

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 03:24
And after that is taken care of can we address the Statue of Liberty?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 03:21
We we begging PLEASE!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
Amen!!

And replace with this!!

Saw this on I -70 in Illinois this AM. On our way back to Texas from MI.

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
21 July, 04:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I live in Michigan!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
21 July, 04:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
❤️A beautiful sight. I remember the firsts time I was blessed with seeing this in Effingham, IL

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
From January 23, 2022

"Watch the Washington Monument. Something significant will happen. Watch, My children, as your enemies' plans crumble. All the buildings that have their Luciferian symbols which they put in this nation to mock Me, you thought were just wonderful architecture or monuments meant for something good for your nation. They were not only mocking Me but also the American people. They think that they are the enlightened ones and that you are just too naive so you would never see their destruction of your nation. They wanted this before it was too late."

https://www.jgminternation...

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 July, 04:12
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Love Julie Green ❤️
Booted off u2oob 4 times! I now watch her on Rumble.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 July, 03:18
Do it Q+

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 July, 05:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As a kid in the 70's growing up in the MD burbs of DC, all kinds of field trips were to the mall over the years. One was going to the "pencil" and climbing up the stairs to the top. It's my understanding as people grew fat they don't allow that anymore after a few difficult extractions of people that couldn't go further or come down.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
21 July, 05:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🦅It's Time⏰144