Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
20 July, 09:59
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Im this old...😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 July, 10:12
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
This is so totally ME!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 10:14
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
My dads favorite saying, I think many know DON'T be a pussy. Got taught how to swim by being thrown in a pond and told, by the way there are gators in there.

Silver Top @Silvered
20 July, 09:48
We need to demand books back. Pretty sneaky to get rid of what parents should be looking at! KNOW what they're teaching your kids!!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 July, 09:40
Me too.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 July, 09:45
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
yay 😊