Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
So many more actors are in on this movie than you could ever imagine.
06:32 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
04 February, 07:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
will their faces be shown on tv like the award shows and we get to see their expressions when their fate is given? plz plz plz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 February, 07:08
Man, I cannot wait to learn the behind-the-scenes story of how this all goes down! Best thriller ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
04 February, 06:46
Donald Trump resigned from the Screen Actors Guild today. It's on the resignation list.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 February, 05:17
Are you speaking from actual knowledge or speculation? You make some very strong statements.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 09:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Both.

Kelly Price @Ksea444
04 February, 12:37
I’m starting to see that. I’m having to bite down more before posting.

JamJam 007 @JamJam007
03 February, 11:41
Charlie Ward just said over 8000 involved in the plan. impressive. what document is Robert David Steel referring to in that video they just posted?

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
03 February, 10:09
oh man Ghost don't tell us stuff like that and not tell us who they are KEK!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 09:59
"No one escapes justice." ~ Q
As long as the ones who committed crimes are punished, I am okay with that. Have felt it was a completed script since the day Trump came down the escalator. I knew about Looking Glass since 2015.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 09:32
Hopefully none of them hurt children.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
03 February, 08:44
That's nice hope it includes the FBI agents who were killed fighting child trafficking. My concern is 4 combat vets that R dying from strokes, heart attacks watching the "movie" my husband was in Viet Nam when it fell - his PTSD wrt experiencing the fall of a nation to communism is insane - he's not the only one. I know we have to do this to wake people up but it does not negate the seriousness of the situation we r in. Some parts are movie some are real - people are getting real vaccines that are designed to depopulate. I expect to see Ashli & perhaps George Floyd - but many will not be back

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 February, 08:40
I wish I could help somehow. I don't know about you all, but I'm feeling useless in this most important task at hand

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 09:55
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Your not alone patriot

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
03 February, 08:26
I would have volunteered to be an actor in this movie! hot damn!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
03 February, 08:19
lol! thanks for the uplifting there. needed it.

god never goes full finkle. the laces are out

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
04 February, 11:03
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
hey ghost.

theres something about the stars in this movie. numerically similar stories? sure is hard to get ahead sometimes, as if the world is against you.

maybe more important than some realize?

everyone can interpret things their own way.

it only makes sense individually.

it all leads to the same place.

unity. we really are the coolest kids.

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
03 February, 07:44
Do tell...
said this yesterday it's like the officials are disputing the call on the field and they're playing "tell me something good" in the stadium and i know the call is going my team's way but I still have to wait...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 07:36
Im more interested in the actors that people think are dead that are alive, and verse Visa

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
03 February, 07:34
i wonder how many of us will sit through the end credits to see the blooper reel... lol that would be a trip wouldnt it!?

Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 07:29
GhostEzra you mentioned trolls on Gab in a post recently that I can not relocate. Gab Trolls are always posting dollar amounts. It appears to me to be code but I do not understand it. Also new trolls here! Really and why do they make it to the top of the list on both platforms??

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 09:57
In response Having Fits to her Publication
deep fakes

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
04 February, 07:06
In response Having Fits to her Publication
its attempts to interupt our communication with eachother. China has people running interferance here. To separate us.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 07:28

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
03 February, 07:27
That is truly the great awakening - how really big the swamp is. How do they communicate - its mind boggling actually.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
03 February, 07:58
In response Longway Home to his Publication
Never mind - don't want to know - yet - sources & methods et. al.
Send thanks to all behind the scenes. Prayers for all involved are nonstop.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
03 February, 07:23
As long as it all comes out in this Movie . Please God, don't make it like Harry Potter and we have to wait a year for the next part.

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
03 February, 07:04
I love surprises!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 07:03
MY HONEST #REVIEW

OF THE
#QANON
#TheGreatAwakening EXPERIENCE

UPDATED TO NOW

03 February, 07:01
THE EVOLUTION OF

#QANON
#TheGreatAwakening
#SCRIPT

SINCE THE FIRST SEASONS

TO TODAY

03 February, 06:57
I AM THINKING ABOUT TO CANCEL MY#SUBSCRIPTION

TO THIS#QANON
#MAGA
#THEGREATAWAKNING

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
03 February, 06:55
My personality is the type where I need to look up the spoilers before the movie or else I get anxiety! I cannot stand not knowing things! However, I do not spoil it for others. I keep quiet to the point of frustration to my friends and family with a smirk. This must be karma smirking at me now. 😉

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
03 February, 06:55
Actors not from this world ;)

Cherish the day when we unite with our Galactic brothers and sisters :)

Joe BOB @joebob
03 February, 06:52
No doubt. Even Lou Dobbs ROASTED the President's lawyer! Now the SECDEF having a standdown for 60 days for an "Extremist" review? It's getting better and better. Now Wray is reoing the human trafficking program?? Come on MAN!!😂

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 February, 06:50
Let the tidal wave come so no one can deny it.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
03 February, 06:50
will our jaws drop the the floor and say OMG OMG OMG?

Victor Cardoso @ViQtorQardoso
03 February, 06:48
yes around the world