JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Chew your water and drink your food. Also, dis-ease in the body often occurs in acidic conditions.You wanna be alkaline. Cool showers are very helpful. They serve at least the double benefit of alkalizing and of not opening your pours to whatever cocktail of unfiltered water you might be showering in. We're using glass- not plastic. We're watching the water. Also, I think you forgot to ground.

Alwayz Loved Ya- Alwayz Will.

#frequency
#FamilyIsEverything
12:16 PM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
21 July, 01:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
jr quote?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
20 July, 07:33
nice!
day 3 juice cleanse :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
20 July, 05:32
Thank you so much for reminding us🙏🏻Much love for your day❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 July, 05:20
I add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, not Arm and Hammer, it is synthetic, use Bob’s Red Mill, to a glass of water every day to help keep an alkaline balance.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 05:03
All good advice. Nana had a wonderful vision today!
Life is Good!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 01:14
Alwayz Loved Ya, Alwayz Will=316

2 Thessalonians 3:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 01:11

2 Timothy 3:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 01:10

1 Timothy 3:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 01:09

Colossians 3:16

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 12:43
Love your posts, NOT grounding til the smart dust is gone, sunning for sure. lol

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 12:30

John 3:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 12:28

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming=316
Donald J Trump Enough Is Enough=316
We Ain't Going To Take It Anymore=316
Spying On Me Was Never Allowed=316

Guess What Satan Does Not Win=316
None Of The Wicked Will Be Forgiven=316
Its' Just A Matter Of Time Now=316
God Holds All Of The Power Of Heaven=316

Save My Children Save My Children=316
If Not Us Who If Not Now When=316

I Am Not Of The World But I Am In It=316
Jesus Christ Resurrection=316
Lord Jesus Christ Is Here Now=316
The World Is Waiting For You=316

Here Is Wisdom And Understanding=316
Nothing Else Matters Only God=316
Rise Above Open Your Eyes Up=316
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder=316
Choose Your Words Wisely=316

Repatriation Of Gold Reserves=316
Yes Yes A Thousand Times Yes=316
I Want To Have A Nice Life Don't You=316
And They Lived Happily Ever After=316

The Rider Upon The White Horse=316
Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done=316

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 July, 12:27
Very true, an alkaline body is a deterrent to illnesses, especially cancer. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Replace acidic food and drink
( especially stop drinking soda and bottled water) and drink alkalone water in sufficient quantities to stay well hydrated. Most people are chronically dehydrated. Body Ph should be 7.3. Add lemon to filtered water to make it more alkaline or purchase a filtering pitcher that does so and also filters out flouride. A rule of thumb for hydration for those without kidney dysfunction or fluid restrictions is one ounce of fluid per kilogram of body weight. ( divide body weight by 2.2) Alkaline water hydrates better as well.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 July, 06:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i bought some alkaline warer but it says it has flouride.. how is it possible ?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 July, 06:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication