JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 July, 12:16
Chew your water and drink your food. Also, dis-ease in the body often occurs in acidic conditions.You wanna be alkaline. Cool showers are very helpful. They serve at least the double benefit of alkalizing and of not opening your pours to whatever cocktail of unfiltered water you might be showering in. We're using glass- not plastic. We're watching the water. Also, I think you forgot to ground.

Alwayz Loved Ya- Alwayz Will.

#frequency
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Very true, an alkaline body is a deterrent to illnesses, especially cancer. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Replace acidic food and drink
( especially stop drinking soda and bottled water) and drink alkalone water in sufficient quantities to stay well hydrated. Most people are chronically dehydrated. Body Ph should be 7.3. Add lemon to filtered water to make it more alkaline or purchase a filtering pitcher that does so and also filters out flouride. A rule of thumb for hydration for those without kidney dysfunction or fluid restrictions is one ounce of fluid per kilogram of body weight. ( divide body weight by 2.2) Alkaline water hydrates better as well.
12:27 PM - Jul 20, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 July, 06:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 July, 06:08
i bought some alkaline warer but it says it has flouride.. how is it possible ?

20 July, 07:33
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Most bottled water will have fluoride. I use a pitcher that filters out fluoride and othe impurities. It makes the water alkaline. My water tests at a Ph of 9.0.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 July, 12:43
I drink i-H2O ...I'm not really finding anything on the alkalinity .....still doing research on it though

20 July, 01:44
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
I use this pitcher. My water filtered thru this tests 9.0. It also removes impurities and flouride. I don't drink any bottled water because many bottled waters are just tap water, and you never know what the bottle is made of. Many plastic bottles will leech plastic into the water, especially if the bottles get warm.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 July, 12:43
interestingly, i just had my physical recently and my ph was 8 and all my numbers in general were great. I ended up with the flu anyway a few weeks later, although a mild case.