JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The first thing that I am going to do on Anon Island, should I enjoy the honor of an invitation, is drop onto my knees- both knees- and thank God for winning on this level. Then I want to hug all of mi Frens and Patriotos.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:55 AM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
20 July, 08:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
BOTH KNEES 99
99 MOST HIGH
36 =9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 July, 05:56
ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
20 July, 05:34
🏝Awww a miracle of togetherness😅🤜🏻❤️🤛🏻

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
20 July, 05:09
Be really CQQL to be able to see the faces of all my new family, cant wait, Drinks are on me!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 05:01

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
20 July, 12:08
🤗❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 July, 12:03
I am right there with you, and then we collectively sing praise songs to God! 😇

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 July, 11:59
same!! Then im jumping in the water!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 July, 11:57
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏼🥰