Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 06:56
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
San Andreas (2015) - Hoover Dam Destruction Scene (2/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

San Andreas - Hoover Dam Destruction: Dr. Hayes (Paul Giamatti) watches helplessly as Kim (Will Yun Lee) falls to his death during a destructive quake at the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 July, 03:35
*Figure of a birthing person

🤦🤪😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 July, 03:24
So very interesting.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 July, 03:13
So, the bomb that went off today or "explosion" will be like an injury to the leg of the woman giving birth...Am I picking up the vibe you're putting down or no? lol

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
19 July, 03:11
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Ooh, i smell more TTDSS vibes of the good kind ! 💖

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 06:49
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
gonna need an epic bomb to get through 660ft
Imagine a four-foot-wide sidewalk wrapped completely around the Earth at the equator. That’s a lot of concrete! That’s how much concrete it took to build the Hoover Dam. It’s amazing when you think about it. The dam is 726 feet tall and 1,244 feet long. That’s almost a quarter of a mile.

At its base, the dam is a whopping 660 feet thick. That’s longer than two football fields stretched end-to-end! At its top, Hoover Dam is 45 feet thick. That may seem thin compared to its massive base, but it’s still nearly as wide as a four-lane highway.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
19 July, 03:06
Water Breaks just before Birth

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 July, 03:41
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
TS yesterday: