Kim Runner @kimrunner
Record High temps here in the US as well as France, UK, etc.

Natural or Controlled?
12:59 PM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
20 July, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
controlled

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 July, 09:19
Controlled. This is not normal. They need an excuse for a Climate Change EO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 July, 05:46
NC coast is hot humid and rains every day. My trees are shedding leaves alreasy, they have brown spots in them and our garden isnt producing like normal. I have heard several people in the area complain about their backyard gardens not producing..

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 July, 05:33
Controlled

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
20 July, 03:50
Solar Flares? The Source Light

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 July, 02:40
Put a post up about it remembering drop 3570 about August being a traditionally hot month.
Don’t think Q would use the word traditionally randomly. Which then, I imagine would make us question anything above traditional.

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
20 July, 01:30
No doubt it’s controlled. How can this NOT be a controlled phenomenon? The entire freaking world is on high broil. In Houston & dry as a bone for weeks/months now with only an occasional random few drops of rain. The asshats “in charge” sending out voluntary power down alerts (turn your thermostat up to 78….are they INSANE???). They can fook right OFF!!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 July, 09:20
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
My electric bill for June is $446.

Widget 260 @widget260
20 July, 01:13
I am south of Houston near a lake that feeds into Galveston Bay. When it is 100° for nearly two weeks and I am getting shocked if I touch my dog or cat, something is amiss. It is normally at least 75% humidity which is not conducive for static electricity. And right in the middle of the 2 weeks, we had a day with a high of 85°. That is just not natural on the coast.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 11:35
I asked the question today, Is the start-up of CERN tied to it with other weather weapons (chemtrails and HAARP)? Climate Chaos is their religion. It's the hill they are prepared to die on. Control medicine and weather, control the people and the world. The new Slave trade.

https://youtu.be/79voFUqcP...

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
19 July, 11:25

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
19 July, 09:46
Here's the answer to that.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 July, 08:55

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 July, 08:52
Last time CERN was on - it altered the "TILT" - of the earth.......
So....... yeah - that's a man-made deal.
100%

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 July, 08:45
windy, too.......

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 July, 08:17
Obviously controlled so [they] can declare a " climate emergency" and give Bye- done more executive powers. 😉

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 July, 07:46
Controlled Watch DANE WIGINTON ON USA WATCHDOG!!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 July, 07:45
12:59 > 3:14 > 17

God and White Hats in control

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
19 July, 06:54
I'll take natural for a thousand, Alex. LOL

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 July, 06:49
Climate-19 is spreading from the UK to America, oh no!!!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
19 July, 06:03
C’mon now Kim, you know exactly what’s going on here! LOL, it’s a climate emergency....ok. Geez

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 05:48
Not sure...are the temps as high as other years on record & the media is amplifying it? I recall heatwaves in the UK in 2013, 2014, 2018 & them not coping. Weirdly when the UK had heatwave, in Ibiza the temps dropped & we had bad weather. It was a bit of a joke as UK tourists would arrive wishing they had stayed in the UK lol.
Vibes 👇

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 July, 06:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Climate-19 known as the "HOT Variant" is spreading thru the UK like wildfire...No seriously it's spreading thru the UK like wildfire!

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
19 July, 05:41
totally controlled.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 July, 05:25
It's your (our) fault cause to many cows fart and cars and stuff... That's what I am bein told anyway.... It is hot out so we have proof we ate horrible and need the state to step in ...

I can't type that with a straight face xD
Good grief

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 July, 05:40
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
are* oof i got pwned by muh fat fingies

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
19 July, 05:18

Olaf Koll @OlafK
19 July, 04:56
Controlled

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
19 July, 04:39
Liking these vibes for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Perky Patriot @PerkyPatriot
19 July, 04:21
I saw an interview with President Trump a while back where someone was badgering him about climate change. Trump kept telling the guy it will get cooler. I think they have us in a blast furnace now to promote their climate change hoax.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 July, 04:13
https://zoom.earth/#view=5...

See the blue "circle?" That's a radar station pulsing. That is weather modification. Too bad that EISCAT is off the ZOOM map.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
19 July, 04:00
melting antarctic vibes

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 July, 04:08
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
ooooh, hadn't thought of that.
i like it!

Linda Brown @Lindylou
19 July, 03:45
planned. govt here in Australia told us we are in for a summer the likes we have never seen before 😁