Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 10:06
Now I know why I like my Chinese food better the day after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
huh, i rince my rice til the water gets clear bf cooking, i wonder if thats the same?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 July, 01:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yup

memes matter @NoComment
☺️
I figured the dust that clears from the long rince, bc it does take its time, is alsorts from factory dust,to chemicals to things i dont wanna say from people handling the rice, ect
maybe even heavy metals from chemtrails are rinced out by doin this, if you get organic rice its worth the rince😅
06:16 AM - Jul 19, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it