Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 July, 12:25
Ok, this might come off as a weird post, but I have been reading a book series, Left Behind, by Tim Lahaye. It is so good I am literally reading over 300 pages a day. It goes through the rapture and those who are so strong against the antichrist and the agenda of our world. They create the Tribulation force to fight against Satan and all those who follow and never give up on God and his true message. That is truly what I feel with those here on AU. We are the tribulation force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
19 July, 12:42
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Read those books years ago, remember waiting for the last few of the series to be printed so I could read them! I'm still questioning the 'rapture', does it have biblical references or is it something made up in movies and books? From what I can find, the tare is separated from the wheat before harvest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
The rapture is biblical. The New Test Greek word is "catching away", to simplify we call it the rapture. It's when God takes His Bride (the prepared unblemished people of the church) the containers of His Holy Spirit on earth, out of this world. Then the tribulation begins
02:24 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinRhea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Speakman, click on at the bottom under it