Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Ok, this might come off as a weird post, but I have been reading a book series, Left Behind, by Tim Lahaye. It is so good I am literally reading over 300 pages a day. It goes through the rapture and those who are so strong against the antichrist and the agenda of our world. They create the Tribulation force to fight against Satan and all those who follow and never give up on God and his true message. That is truly what I feel with those here on AU. We are the tribulation force.
12:25 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
19 July, 10:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
read them all... the is movies too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 July, 05:43
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Oh, I will have to watch the movies when I am done reading. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
19 July, 09:47
Nobody is coming to "save us".....we have to save ourselves!!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
19 July, 08:07
can totally relate! i was so immersed in that series. your analogy to au is stunning, we are an odd collection, come together for a shared goal❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 02:54
have read that series too♥️

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
19 July, 02:40
I read this series as a kid.. engrained somewhere in my subconscious. Reading this gives me chills all over. Your words bring a whole new Light to that story. ❤️❤️

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
19 July, 02:17
We are in the battle, but practicing, preparing for the end. The Tribulation is not here yet, but whoever is left behind will NEED the info

Pink Totter @Totter
19 July, 12:42
Read those books years ago, remember waiting for the last few of the series to be printed so I could read them! I'm still questioning the 'rapture', does it have biblical references or is it something made up in movies and books? From what I can find, the tare is separated from the wheat before harvest.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
19 July, 02:24
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
The rapture is biblical. The New Test Greek word is "catching away", to simplify we call it the rapture. It's when God takes His Bride (the prepared unblemished people of the church) the containers of His Holy Spirit on earth, out of this world. Then the tribulation begins

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
19 July, 08:13
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
i read these the 1st time, early in the lockdown, nearly had me praying for the rapture-fr. but, my Gma lent me a book about the rapture & what scripture says & that it's different than the Hollywood version-of course. i also had the kids series if these. GREAT BOOKS! today im praying for America to return to God, to be healed. there is hope❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 July, 12:26
You got it, ready, willing and able! 😎🔥