Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 July, 11:33
How has some of our tech gone so backwards! This is amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 July, 12:50
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
That's right... it's so evil how they've kept the last 3 generations from technology that they had.... keeping us distracted with cheap shit, creating consumers out of us, all the use-and-throws.... and gradually tracking us with everything they had us buy. there was much more advanced stuff than anything they've let out to us in the last 100 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
yup, the stupid shit your fridge can do now like surf the net, remind you what groceries you need....but cant have decent functioning systems like this one.
01:34 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 July, 12:10
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I was thinking exactly that... the "advanced" tech, my ass!! Lol!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 July, 10:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
lol my kids are probably sick of hearing me say 'considering we are suppose to be so advanced, we are pretty backwards'