&
@doqholliday
I pay attention to George News

🇺🇸 Telegram GEORGENEWS channel
https://t.me/georgenews

🇺🇸 Rebooted George Magazine, Gene Ho Editor
https://www.georgeonline.c...

👇 Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 03:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
You were reading my mind this past week when Juan O Savin came to the Connecting Consciousness event that Charlie Ward was also at right after he was at an event with Gen. Flynn.

Ward and Simon have always been huge fans of Flynn tho.
Juan has said many times that Flynn IS a Patriot, does he want him to be President, no, as he has mason origins, but I see this as an effort to unite all Patriots.

We MUST unite together to win this thing and sort our constitutional differences after.

We have more in common that differences.

We do all love America, Freedom, and want Good things for our people I believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
my two cents, really thats all ive got🤣 if you look at the Q map plan, IT IS HUGE! different ones will be at different starting points, all taking different paths and a lot of these “teams” are directing people and info onto certain paths. they will not all have the same way of informing, will have different sources, intel, etc. BUT all those paths wind arlund and end up at a lot of the same places, hopefully the best places. there are so many teams because there has to be a path that will draw in and interest everyone. best thing ive found, again, is to observe it all, so you are familiar with the different paths and then, just work on, yourself. be kind, go with what your gut pulls you to and chill. quit thinking there is only one correct way, to get where we wanna go
06:53 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Copeland, click on at the bottom under it