&
@doqholliday
I pay attention to George News

🇺🇸 Telegram GEORGENEWS channel
https://t.me/georgenews

🇺🇸 Rebooted George Magazine, Gene Ho Editor
https://www.georgeonline.c...

👇 Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You were reading my mind this past week when Juan O Savin came to the Connecting Consciousness event that Charlie Ward was also at right after he was at an event with Gen. Flynn.

Ward and Simon have always been huge fans of Flynn tho.
Juan has said many times that Flynn IS a Patriot, does he want him to be President, no, as he has mason origins, but I see this as an effort to unite all Patriots.

We MUST unite together to win this thing and sort our constitutional differences after.

We have more in common that differences.

We do all love America, Freedom, and want Good things for our people I believe.
03:37 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
18 July, 06:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
my two cents, really thats all ive got🤣 if you look at the Q map plan, IT IS HUGE! different ones will be at different starting points, all taking different paths and a lot of these “teams” are directing people and info onto certain paths. they will not all have the same way of informing, will have different sources, intel, etc. BUT all those paths wind arlund and end up at a lot of the same places, hopefully the best places. there are so many teams because there has to be a path that will draw in and interest everyone. best thing ive found, again, is to observe it all, so you are familiar with the different paths and then, just work on, yourself. be kind, go with what your gut pulls you to and chill. quit thinking there is only one correct way, to get where we wanna go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
18 July, 06:10
dear Nana, I keep stumbling over the fact that someone with the best intentions can't be a good patriot because he has a masonic background. Is this not a prejudice that all Freemasons are bad ? But if you look at American history, so many outstanding personalities were members of this brotherhood that I think it was once infiltrated by evil people. that ruined their reputation. Here are some pictures of American heroes with Mason background
5 Pics

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 06:23
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Would that we assume that God can not change people?

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
18 July, 06:29
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
One of the YUGE challenges, I am personally working on, is "Judgement". As soon as I find myself even thinking of Judging someone, I quickly change my thought pattern. I am realizing how I am getting closer every time I do this. I can't say "I don't judge people" as I'm not 100% there yet, but it is getting so close I can feel it in every heartbeat. It is not for us to judge...I do know that. I have given many a "sinner" second chances and have had great success. Had I not been given, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and up the numbers as high as you want, I would not be where I am today. Awoke. Grateful and ALIVE in such an amazing time. GOD has chosen US ALL to be here for the AWAKENING.

Stay Blessed.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 July, 05:24

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 July, 03:49
Agree 💯 Nana

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
THE FLYNN FAMILY ARE FRIENDS..
I HAVE NOT SPOKEN AGAINST GENERAL FLYNN
AT ANY POINT..
🎖️ Would I get in a foxhole with Flynn?
You’d better f*cking bet you're a*s on it.
Whoever’s saying he’s not a Patriot is full of sh*t..
He’s a Democrat.
He’s already associated with people
that I personally don’t believe have it right
on how we should be governed.
Doesn’t mean he’s not a Patriot..
Is there stuff I don’t agree with
from a personal Religious perspective?
Yeah. I’m not in agreement with that.
But that does not mean he’s somehow conspiring
to take the country in a globalist direction.
That’s just not true..
We’re in a Revolutionary War.
I’m not going to be sucked into a Civil War
& go fight other Americans that may not precisely agree
with every nuance of how I believe.
They're still my neighbor. They’re still an American.
He went through hell.
His family went through hell.
I'D TRUST MY LIFE TO HIM IN THE FOXHOLE 💥

Patriot America @Trump4us123
18 July, 04:30
Did you watch Bloody Hill released yesterday (7/17) by Juan?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 06:11
Was that one pic of that freak that was behind Pelosi him? I am juuuuuuuuuuuuuust asking....the side by side, was something else. AND if it was NOT him, MORE importantly then who tf was that.