Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 08:14
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
That is so amazing!
I've noticed so many biblical names in USA cities ... also when I was reading the / study the bible, it clearly described the Continental United States by geography ...
I'll have to go back get the passage(s) and will share.

This is awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
18 July, 09:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not biblical
Hermetic or Kemetic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 09:38
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
So is Hermetic the original source?
I've only just started studying this (bc of you) and find it exactly right ... and clearly I have a ways to go.

Is the Bible so poorly edited / translated with bias that it is used to hobble mankind?

18 July, 10:05
yes, though it is far older
as for your bible question, yes and no
not edited, intentionally mistranslated by replacing and omitting certain words, books and texts for the sake of corporatized church
Certain books in the bible were kept exact, and when you understand that the word Bible actually means Library, we can see how short the King James version "authorized for use" is
It is not to say that there is no quality to be had for the current version, it is to say that King James the Usurper is not one to be of a moral character, the truth of where and from whom Christianity comes from is not Jesus "Hezus = Zeus"
The religion of the true Jesus = Imam Yashua is Essene "Oneness" as He had preached
Roger Bacon left clues throughout the revision for the seeker of truth, if they only willfully SEE

18 July, 02:09
Interesting ... I had heard of "Hezus = Jesus", not sure where ...
Also, when I was at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) - w/ intense study I remember stating that there were inconsistencies that bothered me ... and at another Bible study group, mentioned the "if" means conditional love ... "If" you follow my commandments - thus it was not unconditional love; expectations existed.

Oneness is exactly how I see the "church" everyone part of the same moral conscious standing. (not four walls and a roof)
Everyday is an opportunity to sponsor learning and benevolence.

Now Roger Bacon ... will need to study up so I can comment.

I am a seeker of truth / always have been ... & always will be
Thanks, your words / thoughts, they really resonate.
Much appreciated.

18 July, 02:16
"Oneness is exactly how I see the "church" everyone part of the same moral conscious standing. (not four walls and a roof)
Everyday is an opportunity to sponsor learning and benevolence"

Right, have you noticed, that never once did Jesus ever preached inside a temple or building? Always outside, under a tree, by a rock, near the shore, etc...
ever wonder why?

18 July, 02:28
YES YES YES - That's the most wonderful part - the preaching included everyone and everything ... all of nature is part of our oneness.

That is why being outside, w/ feet on the earth feels so good, or singing to the birds or laughing at the water when it splashes you ... its just another form of communication.

I literally have a mental telepathic conversation with everyone's pets ... they always find their way to my door, even those I've never met ... AND all are welcomed ... one dog even told me his name, I called him "Bear", it just slipped out ... and the owners (we had never seen each other before) looked at me and said that's his name! LOL

18 July, 02:34
Are you beginning to see lies and deceit to whom HE truly was and is?
Now here the Solar system speak, hear the Earth mourn to what is happening
Listen to what "We" hear
You see, the majority are not ready to have their biasness challenged and until they awaken, the suffering continues and so things will become much worse

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
see the "deceit of who HE really is / was"
Jesus, to me is the son of God, sent here to warn us, not to create religion, but to offer our souls freedom.

Re: the crime syndicate, WEF, the cabal & Bavarian Illuminati = are all beyond evil - I know there are many who don't get that, may never get it ... but they openly admit they know "somethings" wrong ... a shorter list would be to name what's right.

Regardless, by word and action I speak the truth (if asked) and I know that the world powers are destroying the earth with every moment moving forward. If we would all focus on one collective thought to save the planet / loving each other and giving thanks to our source creator we may yet have a chance.

NOW: tunnel to drain Lake Mead sending last drops to LV ??https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Drilling Under Lake Mead To Drain The Last Drop - YouTube

https://www.GeoengineeringWatch.orgTO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/drilling-un...

03:15 PM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
18 July, 05:55
Here is something to think about:
Maybe there is no drought, maybe the water is being diverted to an underground reservoir for preservation? A nuclear winter will spoil fresh water. What is it that [THEY] want? What was the plan?
Can you see the deceit given to the populace to be docile {turn the other cheek}? All the while the plan is implemented. It has nothing to do with the son of God, but the son of Borga's.
What did Earth surveyors find beneath the Earth's crust?
Every true alchemist knows that (water is made from fire). What is at the Earth's center? What is the Sun/Son?
Nature provides for all of OUR needs
A benevolent God indeed
When you know, you know

Selah Serena @SelahSerena
18 July, 05:59
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

18 July, 06:59
Oh dear, evidently I know nothing.
Heard talk of a nuclear something ... ad for NYC on what to do IF

I have had the feeling that there is a push to remain calm ... delay delay delay ... its getting more intense.

son of Borga ???
earth's center is molten lava, liquid rock and that will make water?
Nature I get ... its a constant cycle, yet it takes time yield product
idk you may, but I'm still connecting dots