Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 08:14
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
That is so amazing!
I've noticed so many biblical names in USA cities ... also when I was reading the / study the bible, it clearly described the Continental United States by geography ...
I'll have to go back get the passage(s) and will share.

This is awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
18 July, 09:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not biblical
Hermetic or Kemetic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 09:38
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
So is Hermetic the original source?
I've only just started studying this (bc of you) and find it exactly right ... and clearly I have a ways to go.

Is the Bible so poorly edited / translated with bias that it is used to hobble mankind?

yes, though it is far older
as for your bible question, yes and no
not edited, intentionally mistranslated by replacing and omitting certain words, books and texts for the sake of corporatized church
Certain books in the bible were kept exact, and when you understand that the word Bible actually means Library, we can see how short the King James version "authorized for use" is
It is not to say that there is no quality to be had for the current version, it is to say that King James the Usurper is not one to be of a moral character, the truth of where and from whom Christianity comes from is not Jesus "Hezus = Zeus"
The religion of the true Jesus = Imam Yashua is Essene "Oneness" as He had preached
Roger Bacon left clues throughout the revision for the seeker of truth, if they only willfully SEE
10:05 AM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
18 July, 02:09
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Interesting ... I had heard of "Hezus = Jesus", not sure where ...
Also, when I was at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) - w/ intense study I remember stating that there were inconsistencies that bothered me ... and at another Bible study group, mentioned the "if" means conditional love ... "If" you follow my commandments - thus it was not unconditional love; expectations existed.

Oneness is exactly how I see the "church" everyone part of the same moral conscious standing. (not four walls and a roof)
Everyday is an opportunity to sponsor learning and benevolence.

Now Roger Bacon ... will need to study up so I can comment.

I am a seeker of truth / always have been ... & always will be
Thanks, your words / thoughts, they really resonate.
Much appreciated.

18 July, 02:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
"Oneness is exactly how I see the "church" everyone part of the same moral conscious standing. (not four walls and a roof)
Everyday is an opportunity to sponsor learning and benevolence"

Right, have you noticed, that never once did Jesus ever preached inside a temple or building? Always outside, under a tree, by a rock, near the shore, etc...
ever wonder why?