Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 July, 07:23
Your daily encouragement. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 July, 10:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said, Martin... thanks for the much appreciated support and encouragement. Interesting, that I too, went through a very dark, 'Dark Night of the Soul' experience, 15 years ago. Years of fighting the good fight - totally on my own - finally took it's toll, and I was suddenly unable to weather the storm/the challenges in my own life, never mind be of assistance to anyone else, or the world at large. Funny thing is, I actually went to Twitter (my first social media experience), in an effort to create a place (however small and invisible), where I could post, and re-post pictures of great beauty in the natural world, in an attempt to pull myself together. It worked well - happy to say - but, ironically, whilst there, I soon got drawn back onto the (conspiracy 'realist' path again). Thankfully, I'm totally stable, now - going from strength to strength, and a lot of that I attribute to AU - the support and encouragement that is shown to everyone, here, regardless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I neglected to say, that the pics where NOT my own... just material, I happened to find, online, that helped me, for one reason or another, to connect to a feeling of joy, and thereby helped to raise my energy.
While, I'm here, Martin... there was a photo of yours, awhile back, that I wanted to comment on - a road sign/possibly to do with a foot-path, and another photo (landscape) in that group, as well, that I really like, and wanted to comment on, but someone I lost connection with the post, almost as soon as I came across it, and haven't yet, been able to track it down. I don't know why, but I keep thinking of those 2 photos - must be something there, for me, eh?!? :)
11:48 AM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it