Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Your daily encouragement. https://newsletter.marting...
07:23 AM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 July, 11:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Once again, wisdom and encouragement. TY Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 11:04
Thank you :). Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 July, 10:28
Well said, Martin... thanks for the much appreciated support and encouragement. Interesting, that I too, went through a very dark, 'Dark Night of the Soul' experience, 15 years ago. Years of fighting the good fight - totally on my own - finally took it's toll, and I was suddenly unable to weather the storm/the challenges in my own life, never mind be of assistance to anyone else, or the world at large. Funny thing is, I actually went to Twitter (my first social media experience), in an effort to create a place (however small and invisible), where I could post, and re-post pictures of great beauty in the natural world, in an attempt to pull myself together. It worked well - happy to say - but, ironically, whilst there, I soon got drawn back onto the (conspiracy 'realist' path again). Thankfully, I'm totally stable, now - going from strength to strength, and a lot of that I attribute to AU - the support and encouragement that is shown to everyone, here, regardless.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 July, 11:48
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I neglected to say, that the pics where NOT my own... just material, I happened to find, online, that helped me, for one reason or another, to connect to a feeling of joy, and thereby helped to raise my energy.
While, I'm here, Martin... there was a photo of yours, awhile back, that I wanted to comment on - a road sign/possibly to do with a foot-path, and another photo (landscape) in that group, as well, that I really like, and wanted to comment on, but someone I lost connection with the post, almost as soon as I came across it, and haven't yet, been able to track it down. I don't know why, but I keep thinking of those 2 photos - must be something there, for me, eh?!? :)

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 July, 09:51
Thank you, Martin

My take on your message...and how dearly you are loved for it~

" A key reason to fight today is that you may well be needed in the near future to help raise these traumatised young people. "

Our soul-purpose, at this precise moment, has been contracted to serve and protect what is left over after the devastation.

✝️OUR CHILDREN✝️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 July, 05:20
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Amen.
NOTHING is more precious than the children!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 July, 09:48

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 July, 09:43
Love U so much bby 💓
🫀⚓🙏

LeLe John @Grace1125
18 July, 09:25
for the Children 💛✊🏼

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
18 July, 09:20
It would be an honor to buy you a beer and a steak one day just to hear about your life story. Or an Ensure and a steak (whichever you prefer) 🤣🤣

You’re a true inspiration Martin and I thoroughly enjoy reading what comes from your brilliant mind

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 July, 07:51
"A torment of empathy" describes my experience perfectly.
thank you for the encouragement Martin and for never giving up.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 July, 07:38
Hard truth 👉 "We are having to live a paradox, in that to defeat evil, we must push it into the light. It seems like everything is going to hell, but in reality it is a necessary purging process."
- Martin Geddes