Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 July, 11:54
Impressive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 09:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Let's talk about Tartaria..
If you still have access to twt wit an acct thee SiriusB has a lot of knowledge on Tartaria and pics.

What about Atlamtis?
How many times have the controllers reset this planet?
Time is nothing like we think!
Our history is all lies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Check this out Nana, it's 5 hours so take breaks, I did an hour a day... WOW... God is letting it all out!!🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lost History of Earth | 5 Hour Documentary | MIND BLOWING - YouTube

A must see film for anyone in search of answers. Absolutely mind blowing. Put together by EWAR. Please go and subscribe to his channel https://www.youtube.co...

09:38 AM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
18 July, 10:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I have watched this video over and overrrrrrrrrrrr!!! We had too much cloud cover, on our recent full moon, so had to reschedule our "full moon" party. Our goal is to see the "earth's reflection" on the face of the moon and to then research what the "other land mass" is, that is NOT reflected on "today's" world globes.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 10:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I will check it out thanks for sharing

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 July, 10:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Youll find it fascinating… but do breaks. its a long one! 🙌🏼