Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 July, 09:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Have you seen this yet Johnny?? Mind blowing
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lost History of Earth | 5 Hour Documentary | MIND BLOWING - YouTube

A must see film for anyone in search of answers. Absolutely mind blowing. Put together by EWAR. Please go and subscribe to his channel https://www.youtube.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 09:26
Let's talk about Tartaria..
If you still have access to twt wit an acct thee SiriusB has a lot of knowledge on Tartaria and pics.

What about Atlamtis?
How many times have the controllers reset this planet?
Time is nothing like we think!
Our history is all lies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 July, 10:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Let's talk about Atlantis, Annunakis etc. Love the subject.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 July, 11:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love SiriusB, but just got suspended again. I love Tartarian studies!!! What's strange is that Ewar has now become Aewar and seems to be walking back on all the earth-shattering information of his first two remarkable series. He even took a swipe at mud flood podcasters who deliver "soliloquies." To me, that would be the very popular Jon Levi, a voice we need to hear in this day and age. Ewar wouldn't do such a thing, yet I heard just that on a recent vid of his.

Did somebody "get" to him?

Whatever happened to Ewar? He's still putting videos out, negating alot of what he said previously. Hmmm....

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 July, 03:08
Here's a play list of all of Jon Levi's worlds fair videos. These are fascinating with pictures you won't see anywhere else of our lost history Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/XfUg4QOmP...
Reset Passport (False History Revealed) - YouTube

In this little episode we hope to find clues in revealing the false historical narrative. We will focus on theme parks, world’s fairs, and finally the Reset ...

17 July, 02:54
The Jon Levi Youtube channel discusses our lost history in videos every week. They're very well done and you can spend hours watching one after another. There's one devoted to World's Fairs that includes the Chicago World's Fair. Here is his latest video.

https://youtu.be/fUC2yHi0X...
Rome in America (Our Strange History) - YouTube

This week I finally get some boots in the mud. Chief and I explore the Sunnyside Utah charcoal ovens. We are told they built 700 charcoal ovens, in the late ...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
17 July, 12:36

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
17 July, 12:34
Re-education after a reset, buildings were already there for hundreds/thousands of years. The end of the fair was used as an excuse to tear down the buildings and get rid of the evidence. Its the perfect one-two punch, re-educate a greatly reduced population and remove evidence.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
17 July, 12:33

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
17 July, 12:32
In the year 1901, the city of Buffalo, New York hosted the Pan American Exposition.
A cornerstone of this 350 acre sized "Fair" was a tower which beamed lights throughout the entire fairgrounds.
At that time Nikola Tesla had invented a three-phase system of alternating current with wireless power transmission for distant transfer of electricity.
This allowed designers to light the exposition using power generated 25 miles (40 km) away at Niagara Falls.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Architecture at the Exposition - Panam1901.org
Bird's Eye View of the Pan-American Exposition
After crossing the bridge, and swinging somewhat to the right, one enters the magnificent main approach to the Exposition buildings, and the eye ranges through the long perspective of the Fore Court, the vast Esplanade, capable of holding a quarter of a million people, the Court of Fountains and the Grand Basin until it is arrested by the towering mass of the noble Electric Tower -- the dominating architectural feature of the whole Exposition.
Electric Tower Property
One of the most recognizable buildings in the Buffalo skyline, the Electric Tower is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally constructed in 1912 as the headquarters for the Buffalo General Electric Company, the building had degraded over the years with much of its historic fabric concealed.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
17 July, 12:31

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

17 July, 03:09
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Here's some great videos focusing on worlds fairs. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/XfUg4QOmP...
Reset Passport (False History Revealed) - YouTube

In this little episode we hope to find clues in revealing the false historical narrative. We will focus on theme parks, world’s fairs, and finally the Reset ...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 12:08
CHICAGO TUNNELS< what I see.

17 July, 03:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
1870 Abandoned Chicago - YouTube

*This channel is not paid by any third party to promote anything* If you like this video, or any of my past videos, consider donating $1.https://www.paypal.m...

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
17 July, 12:08

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 July, 12:07
i appreciate all the lil seeds of truth you plant every day!!! I 👀 what you doing !

17 July, 02:55
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Rome in America (Our Strange History) - YouTube

This week I finally get some boots in the mud. Chief and I explore the Sunnyside Utah charcoal ovens. We are told they built 700 charcoal ovens, in the late ...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 July, 12:06
CAN WE SAY TARTARIA KIDS!! GOOD MORNING BROTHER

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
18 July, 09:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I am LOVING learning everything there it to learn about Tartaria!!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 July, 12:04
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰
We learned a little about these in school 50’s, 60’s, way back when, believe it or not! seeing it now again has brought back the memories of the genius of those times! I’ve loved relearning it all! fasinating back then (probably why i remember), and more fascinating now!! 🥰