Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 12:50
After years of doing decodes, some right, most wrong, I feel like I may have hit the ‘law of diminishing returns.’ Early on a decode, whether it was right or wrong, generally served to rally the troops. Well, the troops are rallied. What’s next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 July, 12:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
For what it's worth, I still really like the connections you share...and no one else is doing what you are doing. I know others do as well bc I see your posts shared on other platforms often.

If it doesn't resonate with you, that's a different story.
Regardless, much thanks and appreciation to you!
Just happy to be here with ya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 01:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim. Happy to be here too!
Just to be clear, I’m not losing faith, just the opposite.
I’m not looking for kudos, I’m grateful to be a part of this movement
I’m just wonder if there’s another (better) use of my time and energy.
Rather than trying to connect dots, maybe I should be looking for new ones.
Either way, I’m in it for the long haul and ready to contribute any way I can.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
your decodes have given me much hope, and remember just because you dint see them played out in public does not mean it ain’t happening… Silence is Golden..
09:38 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NurseRita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita Meeks, click on at the bottom under it