Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
17 July, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
17 July, 02:57
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Not all teachers ... 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Right? There are some of us that are good people. I "teach" STEM, but I have the students learn to think for themselves through problem solving, hands on and critical thinking.
04:59 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
17 July, 05:28
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Right ! There is a group of teachers I work with like us .
Just because it’s terrible, does it mean we run from it ? Great people on the inside .

Do I agree with everything they are pushing, taking out, wanting us to teach ? Heck no !
I don’t always go by the book . And sometimes that’s needed in today’s society !

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 July, 06:35
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
So glad to hear you have good people around you. I too have quite a few. And like you, I dont like what they push either. I am a major headache to my boss. 😂